The use of sodium lignosulfonate as a plasticizer in concrete will cut the cost by 10-15%. Use of salt lignosulfonate to increase the concrete’s strength by between 20-26% and 0.5-2%.
Lignosulfonate and plasticizers Functions as
- Durability and strength of the concrete cured in cement
- Concrete mix is now more workable
Sodium Lignosulfonate is a sodium lignosulfonate that uses water as a water-reducing agent. It is made from sulfite pulp, a waste liquid that has been chemically modified and/or processed. A medium molecular weight, the reducing sweetness content is low. It is used for concrete additives.
The concrete workability can be significantly improved by reducing water consumption by 14%. Can significantly reduce the initial heat of cement hydration. Alkali-free active substance
- Sodium Lignosulfonate, a superplasticizer, is used in cement content 0.20-3.3%0%. The common dosage is 0.25% water reduced of up to 9-11%. The correct dosage can increase concrete strength by 15-20% per day, 15-20% per week, and 20-30%/28 days. It also increases long-term strength.
- The water should not be changed in concrete (suggested ratio: 0.65) to increase concrete flow and enhance workability.
- To keep the concrete slump constant with the reference concrete, cement may save 8-10%. However, 30-40 tons can still be saved by using one-ton Lignosulfonate powder superplasticizer powder.
Method For Use
The sodium lignosulfonate water reducing agent is recommended in concrete at 0.2% to 0.6% (cement weight measure). Users must determine the ideal dosage by experimenting. A liquid sodium lignosulfonate is an option. Users can experiment to determine the amount and content.
Sodium trisulfonate reducing agent. You need to control the content. The effect should not be apparent, but it will affect the strength of the concrete. Concrete works should not solely be used when temperatures are below 5
Sodium lignosulfonate (lignosulfonate, potassium salt) can be used in the food industry to de-foam paper production as well as in adhesives for items indirect food contact. It has preservatives and can be used as an ingredient for animal feeds.
The use of sodium lignosulfonate in concrete as a plasticizer will reduce the cost by 10-15%. The sodium chloride could be used to take up 0.5-22% of the total mixture, which will increase concrete strength by between 20-26% and 20-26%.
Following Are The Functions Of Sodium Lignosulfonate, Plasticizer
The durability and strength of the concrete after curing has been improved
- Lower formulation costs
- Concrete mix is now more workable
Uses water-reducing agents, By sulfite pulverized waste liquid of legal system. Chemical modification and processing are used to produce sodium lignosulfonate. A medium molecular weight, the reducing sweetness content is low. It is used for concrete additive, with a low dosage, high gas content, to cement strong adaptability.
The concrete workability can be significantly improved by reducing water consumption by 14%. Can significantly reduce the initial heat of cement hydration. The active substance is free of alkali.
- Sodium Lignosulfonate, a superplasticizer, is used in cement content 0.20-0.30%. The common dosage is usually 0.25% water reduced by up to 9.11%. When used in the right dosage, concrete strength can be increased by 15-20% per day, 20-30% 7 days, and 15-20% 28 days. It also increases long-term strength.
- Reduce the amount of water used in concrete cases (suggested ratio: 0.65) to increase concrete flow. This will improve workability.
- To keep the concrete slump at the same intensity as the concrete reference concrete cement, you can save up to 8-10%. A single-ton Lignosulfonate Superplasticizer Powder can save you 30-40 tons of cement.
Your sodium lignosulfonate supplier will provide you with every piece of information about the product.